Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Reese's Peanut Butter Treats

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm off to clean my downstairs today since I am having friends over to make Christmas cards Saturday morning! It is a wreck down there since I have been crafting my fingers off and Shawn's been hanging out down there with me. We love our downstairs in the winter time with the fireplace and all those pretty ceramic Christmas trees lit up!

Today I have another yummy treat to share.
I already got a call to make more of these yesterday! LOL

Take a look...




I love making treats more than making cards but I bet you already knew that!

Project Details:

Stamps: Candy Cane Christmas (retired)
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, 3 X 6 Gusseted Cell Bags, Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon (from the Tea Room Double Ribbon Pack), Gold Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

My customer wants more to sit at each person's table setting for on Christmas day with her family!
She usually does a mix of treats since some cannot have peanuts so I am happy to make what she needs! Tis the Season for yummy treats!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Carol L said...

I'd rather make treat holders and boxes over cards too! These are so cute! Looks like you created the perfect box to fit the bottom inside and then made matching toppers! Brilliant! Love how you put these together! I can visualize a great table setting with one of these at each plate! So pretty!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

As "Christmas approached, the town became gorgeous".
Christmas song flows, and a roadside tree is displayed with gorgeous neon.
I am excited just to walk the town. "
Ryoma.

Patti said...

so cute and quick...can't seem to find the Candy Cane Lane stamp set on splitcoast or ebay to see what other stamps are in it...is it a Stampin Up set?
thanks
patti

Vicki Burdick said...

I love these, so wish I was there to help you clean and to stamp with you all too!! Maybe this summer we can come! Have a great day!!

Patti said...

found it Candy Cane Christmas....thanks oh and loved the blue card yesterday
blessings

Janice M said...

Yummy! Love me some PB cups. See I'd much rather make cards......LOL I really should try and make something for our Christmas Eve dinner at my sister's.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ack! You did it again! These look so yummy!