Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Cards

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

As we count down the days until Christmas I wanted to share the cards that my friends made for our recent stamp day. Maybe some of you are still creating your holiday cards so these idea's just might help you to get them completed.

This set uses the Christmas Traditions Punch Box from the Holiday Mini Catalog.



Love the rustic feel to this card with the Festive Farmhouse DSP & Corrugated Embossing Folder.
We even added a piece of Cotton Cherry Cobbler Twine to it and a Gold Rhinestone!

This one uses the Christmas Traditions Punch Box as well.



So pretty with the Tranquil Tide & pops of Copper Foil in the DSP and Ribbon!

This Elf Card also uses the Christmas Traditions Punch Box!



I was trying to let the Santa's Worshop DSP do all the work and only adding my sentiment.
They also make for a quick & easy card!

This card uses the Candy Cane Season Bundle.
The stamp has this Candy Cane Builder Punch to go with it!



This card is a complete case from Ange McKay whom is a Canadian Demonstrator,
She is the reason I purchased this bundle! I loved her card!!

My next card is made using the November Snowflake Showcase stamp set.
This is the Snow Is Glistening stamp set & Snowfall Thinlits!



I loved everything about this bundle and the fact that it went so well with the Joyous Noel DSP!
Copper was so on trend this holiday season!
The girls LOVED this card...so did I!!

This card uses the Timeless Tidings stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
It also had a kit to help you create quick holiday cards but every time I seemed to order it was not available. That's ok....I really liked this card I made using it!



This uses the All is Bright DSP which has become a favorite!
Love the traditional red & green in these papers!
Timeless Tidings is an amazing set with loads of sentiments!
And do you see my little green rhinestone??
I colored that with my Call Me Clover SU Blends Marker! 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the cards my friends got to make last weekend!
We had a great time and they loved the cards and that always makes me happy!

*****************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


4 more days until Santa makes his rounds!
Are you ready?

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable, I WANT that candy cane set and punch!!! Oh well, I seem to want ti all.....lol!!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great bunch of cards you all made!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful variety of beautiful Christmas cards! I love the corrugated embossed panel - and the farmhouse designer paper colors are fabulous, especially the plaid! Glad you all had a good time crafting :)

Janice M said...

What pretty cards! I even see the one I received in this bunch. Thanks again! LOVE that snowflake, maybe I should have looked into those dies