Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dove Candy

Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's December the 1st!
We woke up this morning to the sun shining brightly but rain is coming.
We dropped the girls off at doggy day spa for their Christmas baths & haircuts.
They both do not like going there but always look like a million bucks when they are done!

 I have a really cute treat to show today using some delicious Dove Milk Chocolate candy.
I also paired it with the Bring on the Presents Bundle.




I made a tray to hold 6 of the Dove Milk Chocolates using Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
I pulled the colors and idea from the chocolates themselves.
I embossed my bow onto some Blueberry Bushel cardstock and die cut it with their coordinating dies.
The tag also comes in the bundle. I added a bow with some retired ribbon and a Gold Faceted Gem to finish it up.

Project Details:

Stamps: Bring on the Presents
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Versamark
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Accessories: All the Presents Thinlits, Cello Bags, Gold Faceted Gem, Gold Ribbon (retired), Heat Gun, Gold EP., Glue Dots, Dimensionals


I was pretty happy with these and hope they are a good seller!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are AMAZING! Perfect way to package those yummy chocolates! I might have to re-visit this set....I love that sentiment! Have a sunny day--til the rain comes!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, love the colors on these!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, wow, wow....They are so pretty, and just the perfect little gift to hand someone.!

Carol L said...

I love how the outer packaging perfectly coordinates with the chocolate candy wrappers themselves! What a brilliant idea and a great looking treat as well! Love those tags a lot! Are you ready for the wet stuff coming?

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great treat holder! These are perfect!

Janice M said...

oh yummy! Been ages since I've had any Dove chocolate. Gonna have to pick some up. ;-)

cj boyce said...

This is by far the best gift idea ever & I really like all your ideas, but this one is fabulous. Love it!