Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Cards for Kids...

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was a fun filled day with having friends over for Christmas card making!
I think everyone was in the Christmas spirit and we had so much fun!
All of my card classes are over now for the year and hopefully now I can catch my breath!

Today I am off for an early morning haircut then doing some shopping for Christmas & grabbing groceries before football starts! You will most likely find me in my pj's on the couch the rest of the day! I am not feeling all the greatest.

I am sharing cards that were part of the huge card order I worked on for Christmas.
These cards were ordered for a couple of little ones and I thought the Santa's Workshop Suite was perfect for them!







I have loved this entire suite this season!
The stamp set, matching framelits, the DSP and the Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes are all perfect for making that certain someone a Christmas card! As it turned out this suite was a BIG seller this season! All of my little images were diecut from the Santa's Workshop DSP and that just makes things so much easier when making cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: Signs of Santa, Seasonal Chums (sentiment)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Black Memento
Cardstock: Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Santa's Workshop DSP
Accessories: Santa's Signpost Framelits, Square, Oval & Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes, Poppy Parade Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


So cute & very festive for this holiday season, don't ya think?

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Enjoy your Sunday & Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very cute kids cards, Wendy! I have this set and have yet to use it. I should make a few ahead for next year. Sorry you are not feeling tip top. Rest and football are the cure! As for me, I get to log in some hours at work, so I do not havew to go once hubby is off.

Janice M said...

Cute cards perfect for kids! hope your feeling better. I have my haircut Thursday, crazy busy week.