Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Mistletoe Season

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Ours was very nice!
Kelsey, Corey, Shady and Ryan were all here for dinner and then we exchanged gifts, ate dessert and ended the day watching Christmas movies! 

Since we are still in holiday mode I have more Christmas things to share!
Today I have a card to show that was suppose to be apart of the cards I did with my friends a few weeks ago but we ran out of time. I kept the card kit and put them together myself.

This is another Starburst Technique card.



I used Under the Mistletoe DSP on this. It's so pretty and full of great prints!

Card Details:

Stamps: Mistletoe Season
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love this card!
 I really like how this technique showcases a pack of paper!
If you have not tried this technique....you really should!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love your starburst cards, and the papers used on this one look so great together! I love the vivid colors and patterns, and I love your "good morning" reindeer too :) With that cute little face, how can you wake up grumpy? LOL