Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Truffle Boxes

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
They sure go by so quickly...

I have a busy week ahead with wrapping up Christmas orders, treats & doctor appointments.
My hands are saying, no way!

Today I have another cute treat holder to share.
I saw a tutorial from Angie Juda and whipped these up in no time.
 I found that 3 Lindor Truffles fill these nicely!
And may I add that the truffles are so yummy, too! 






Project Details:

Stamps: Various Stamps
Ink: Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Versamark
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Thick Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Santa's Workshop DSP, All is Bright DSP
Accessories: Simply Score Board, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits. Gold EP., Heat Gun, Rhinestones, Various Ribbons, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These boxes are a nice sturdy box that do hold a good amount of candy and would make a great place setting treat on anyone's Christmas Day table!

******************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


I try to keep this in mind during this holiday season when life gets pretty crazy!
I am very blessed to have a craft that keeps me busy!


I have to rush off and whip up a birthday card for Ryan.
Today is his 32nd birthday!!
I grabbed him an ice cream cake over the weekend and his gift is on the way!
He requested a NASCAR diecast car for his collection.
He's a diehard Martin Truex fan!

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you tomorrow!
~Wendy

7 comments:

D'Ann said...

These boxes are super adorable! Lindor Truffles are my favorite during the holidays and well, anytime of the year!

LeAnne said...

These are so fun! I am going to have to break down and get some of that DSP, it really is pretty IRL! Happy Birthday to Ryan, too!

Carol L said...

You inspired me with the first versions of this box, and I've made over 30 of them so far - whew! They're so cute and I love the colors and papers you used and as you said - they're sturdy because the tops close securely! I have a few wee ones on my list and I'm thinking some small toys might even work in one of these :) Wishing you better days with your hands and enjoy your week ahead! Happy birthday to Ryan too - and Martin Truex is such a good guy, who wouldn't like him?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oops, Happy Birthday, Ryan! As for these boxes, I will have to figure them out. Would be perfect for my supervisors at work! <3

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable boxes!! You know I love all your treats!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love these favor boxes! They'd be great for our work Christmas party.

Janice M said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! These are some pretty cool treat boxes!