Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Kit Kat Treats

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

One week today is Christmas! 
The days are just flying by, aren't they!
The sun is shining so nicely this morning!
I hope it continues to shine all day!

Today I am sharing my Kit Kat Treats that I whipped up for this holiday season!
I still have 4 packs left that I will give to maybe a waitress at our local eating place or a cashier at the grocery store. Something to wish them a Merry Christmas!



I have always enjoyed making treats up for each holiday but this year will be my last.
My hands have really bothered me and I just decided that I will stop creating these unless I have a customer order for something specific.

Project Details:

Stamps: Yummy Little Christmas (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, All Is Bright DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Jolee's Holly Stickers, Cello Bags, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Kit Kats are always a favorite...year round!
I got my gang the bigger ones for Christmas but I have not had a chance to decorate them.
I will share them here once I get them completed.
How are your holiday preparations coming along?

**********************************************************
My thoughts today....



That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I love kit kats, these would be great stocking stuffers!! I would love finding something like this in my stocking!!! Sorry to hear you won't be doing treats next year, you know I consider you the queen of treat creations! Love you!!!

Carol L said...

I hope the people who receive these treats enjoy all the effort you put into making them! Love those little KK's!!