Thursday, December 6, 2018

Season of Joy

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well.

Today's post will be a very quick one as I have a ton of work waiting on me at my stamp table.
Of course, my hands are still hurting but I am trying to push thru so I can get my treats & cards delivered by next week.

Here is a set of cards I made for one of the many packs of Christmas cards my customer ordered.





This was a quick set of cards other than the heat embossing & die cutting.
I added a Gold Enamel Star to the sentiment and called them done.

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Whisper White, All is Bright DSP
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Gold Metallic Enamel Star, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That DSP is really pretty and needs nothing more than a sentiment!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

D'Ann said...

Simply beautiful! You're so right about the dsp, I love that sheet. Your customer must be super happy with all your creations. :)

Cindy Linthicum said...

Beautiful cards!

Carol L said...

This is a really gorgeous set of cards! I love love love that dsp and the big sentiment panel that goes along perfectly. Of course that mirror gold mat looks gorgeous beneath the dsp too! Very pretty set of cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

So beautiful, I love that sentiment and it looks so elegant in gold!!

Janice M said...

These are so classy and elegant! Love the gold.