Monday, December 10, 2018

Stylish Christmas Card Set

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
They go by so fast!

Today is my cleaning day so before I get busy I want to share another pack of cards that were on that huge order.
I used the sketch from 2 weeks ago from over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
If you remember I used the Stylish Christmas set and made some pretty red poinsettia's on those cards with a bit of plaid paper. Someone mentioned to try those flowers in blue or purple. I had to give that a try so I pulled out the Balmy Blue ink pad and got to work!





I was going for a different look and not the traditional red & green for Christmas.
 I offered to take them home if she did not like them and get her something different and she would not hear of it!  She loved them!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Stylish Christmas
Ink: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Memento Black
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Balmy Blue DSP
Accessories: Small White Pearls, White 1/8 Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

What do you think of them?

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


I loveeeeeeeeeee Christmas music!
It just makes me SO happy!
It will be on while i'm doing my housework today!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

My favorite shade of blue, and it is right at home on these lovely Christmas cards! This set has gotten lots of use, this season and it is so pretty!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Oooohhhhh, I love this in blue. Beautiful!

Janice M said...

Love them done in blue!! Next is purple?!?! ;-) I did a card in purple a few years back went back and looked it up. http://inkeepaws.blogspot.com/2010/12/elegant-christmas.html I still have that card! Every now and then a card catches my fancy and I tuck it away. Silly I know but.....

Vicki Burdick said...

I love these in blue!! So classy!!! Happy Monday!!

Carol L said...

I really like the blue, and love this flower done in other than red! This set is gorgeous, and a great use of that fun sketch too! Beautiful!