Sunday, December 30, 2018

Year in Review - Part 1

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a nice weekend!

Today I am sharing my Year in Review!
I looked back from January 2018 thru June 2018 and picked out 3 favorites from each month.

Here we go!

January 2018





February 2018




March 2018




April 2018




May 2018




June 2018





I hope you enjoyed the first 6 months.
I will share the next 6 months tomorrow so be sure to stop back!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Wendy




6 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Good evening! !
It is 9:30 PM on 30th Japan time now.
It is the custom of Japan's year end.
In the year end, we say “Yoi otoshi wo” to each other wishing for the coming
year to be pleasurable.
The New Year season is the most significant season for the Japanese.
All the Christmas décor is switched to the New Year’s in a blink.
Major New Year icons are the pine tree, bamboo, plums and so on. All of them are symbols of good fortune and longevity.

Carol L said...

Everything looks wonderful the second time around for sure! I'm especially fond of those little bunny crates with those adorable bunnies on the side! Here's to another year of crafting goodness in 2019 as well! Happy Sunday :)

Vicki Burdick said...

I love seeing the year end reviews, it is always interesting to see the designer's picks for favorite. That January card is a show stopper, I love it and of course all the Valentines and that Easter crate filled with candy, the tulips and butterfly and the Aprons, so hard to pick a fave!!

D'Ann said...

All your creations have a WOW factor! It must have been HARD to pick out only 3 for each month! I can't wait to see the next 6 months of favorites! :)

PJ said...

What a lovely year of card making you did have. Beautiful Selections. I might have to do this on my blog too. What a neat way to sum up a year of card making.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a wonderful review. I love your work, and seeing it all in one spot is amazing!