Monday, August 16, 2010

Gingerbread Tablets

Hello! Happy Monday, friends!

Hope your all having a good day so far! I had a very productive day yesterday in my stamp room. I promised Christmas goodies and that's what i'm sharing with you today! I was out last week and picked up a pack of tablets and had them cut in half so I could make these little tablets that I just love!!! They make great little gifts too!

Since i'm a gingerbread freak I went looking for my SU Gingerbread House set that is an oldie but a goodie in my eyes! Then I used the sentiment from the Sweet Season set to go with my gingerbread. I punched right under my sentiment with a Martha Stewart Gingerbread punch. I did not add a whole lot of embellishments to this because the paper is very busy.
Hope ya like....



Tablet Details:


Stamps: Gingerbread House, Sweet Season
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy, PTI Select White, DSP from American Crafts
Accessories: Martha Stewart Gingerbread Punch, Silver Brads, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Bravo Burgundy Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape



That's all for today!
 I'm off to grab some groceries, pick up Kelsey's graduation pictures and finish up some laundry. Thanks for stopping by & have a marvelous Monday!!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

These are so cute! Love the gingerbread and the saying.

Vicki said...

SHUT UP.......these are adorable Wendy!!! I love that saying with the little gingerbread guy!!! Super, super cute!!!! Can't wait til we can get together and stamp it up!!!

Our Little Inspirations said...

Aww, these are really CUUUTE!! I love the gingerbread cookies and especially the punched borders! I made notepads last year too for gifts and I'm ready to make again this year after seeing yours! Great colors and DP, and keep on stampin' girl!!