Monday, August 16, 2010

Gingerbread Tablets

Hello! Happy Monday, friends!

Hope your all having a good day so far! I had a very productive day yesterday in my stamp room. I promised Christmas goodies and that's what i'm sharing with you today! I was out last week and picked up a pack of tablets and had them cut in half so I could make these little tablets that I just love!!! They make great little gifts too!

Since i'm a gingerbread freak I went looking for my SU Gingerbread House set that is an oldie but a goodie in my eyes! Then I used the sentiment from the Sweet Season set to go with my gingerbread. I punched right under my sentiment with a Martha Stewart Gingerbread punch. I did not add a whole lot of embellishments to this because the paper is very busy.
Hope ya like....



Tablet Details:


Stamps: Gingerbread House, Sweet Season
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy, PTI Select White, DSP from American Crafts
Accessories: Martha Stewart Gingerbread Punch, Silver Brads, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Bravo Burgundy Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape



That's all for today!
 I'm off to grab some groceries, pick up Kelsey's graduation pictures and finish up some laundry. Thanks for stopping by & have a marvelous Monday!!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

These are so cute! Love the gingerbread and the saying.

Vicki Burdick said...

SHUT UP.......these are adorable Wendy!!! I love that saying with the little gingerbread guy!!! Super, super cute!!!! Can't wait til we can get together and stamp it up!!!

Carol L said...

Aww, these are really CUUUTE!! I love the gingerbread cookies and especially the punched borders! I made notepads last year too for gifts and I'm ready to make again this year after seeing yours! Great colors and DP, and keep on stampin' girl!!