Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Wildflower Designs Anniversary

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I got Audrey's card order delivered to her last evening but she was not home. I already knew that before I went. She had a function at church with her daughter so I left her bag in between her front doors and she left me payment in a secret place. We've done this before. LOL I did talk to her yesterday and she seemed in really good spirits and anxious for the next grandson's wedding next week. That lady is something else and just remarkable! I'm so glad my Dad hooked us up years ago!

Today I have the 2nd set of Anniversary cards to share with you that she requested. I pulled out a new suite of products that I ordered last week called Wildly Flowering. I loved it the minute I saw it! The stamp set is called Wildflower Designs and the DSP is called Wildly Flowering. I can't wait for her to call and let me know how she liked her big bag of cards!! 







Card Details:

Stamps: Wildflower Designs, Many Mates (retired)
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Moody Mauve
Cardstock: Moody Mauve, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Wildly Flowering DSP
Accessories: Wildflower Designs Dies, Moody Mauve In Color Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Oh, I am in love with this suite!
Every single sheet of the DSP is beautiful and the dies are pretty cool, too!
I really cannot wait to pull it out and use it again soon!
But for now....I am off to get some cleaning done. My house is in major need of it! LOL
It's suppose to get pretty warm today so I may end up with the AC on.

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers really are pretty and I like that fancy die-cut sentiment panel too with that tiny sprig of flowers. Audrey surely loved them. It's thundering right now with rain predicted for the next 3 days. It's already humid in my house this morning, so my a/c will probably go on soon as well. Stay cool and have a good Wednesday.

Vicki said...

Beautiful!