Thursday, May 9, 2024

Filled with Happiness

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

It's going to be a chillin' kind of day for me since I have had a busy week! Got my house cleaned yesterday and between my back & my hands...i'm not sure which one hurts the most. Today is my wonderful hubby's 56th birthday and I need to get his gift wrapped at some point. I asked if he wanted to go out to eat and he said no and suggested stuffed peppers instead! Sounds good to me!

Yesterday I did get that phone call from Audrey about the card order! She was so thrilled! I told her I always try to please and she thanked me several times for the work & time I put in to her order. Today I am sharing a pack of the masculine birthday cards I made for her...





Card Details:

Stamps: Filled with Happiness (retired)
Ink: Pebbled Path
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic White, Tartan Foil DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Pebbled Path In Color Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were quick & easy to whip up and I wasn't too sure that this image was suitable for a masculine card but once they were all together I thought it was a great addition to that plaid paper! 

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy





4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love these! What great masculine cards....the kind that are the most challenging to make, right?

Vicki said...

Love these! Happy Birthday to Shawn 🥳🍰

D'Ann said...

Fabulous cards. Love everything you create!

Carol L said...

I love the look of those plaid backgrounds with the big solid black horizontal panel. They look perfect with those great image panels. I know I'm a day late, but I hope Shawn had a great birthday. Oddly enough, I had a stuffed pepper for dinner last night too LOL