Friday, May 10, 2024

Congratulations on Your Retirement, Emily!

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Shawn is off today to take his truck to get inspected and an oil change this morning and I am headed out for a quick haircut this afternoon. It's suppose to be another rainy, dreary day here and it would definitely be a great day to sleep in!
 It's also injection day for me!

Today I have a quick card to share that I made last weekend for my dear friend, Miss Emily!
She is also my stamp girl as well as my "fellow Mounjaro buddy"! She is on Mounjaro, too, and we are always chatting about things related to our shots. She recently retired from her job and I wanted to get a card to her while I had the supplies out.




Card Details:

Stamps: Welcoming Window (retired), Itty Bitty Greetings (retired)
Ink: Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Basic White, Simply Marbleous DSP (retired SAB 22)
Accessories: Basics 3D EF (Online Exclusives), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Classic Label Punch (retired), Window Dies (retired), Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Daffodil Delight Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really need to make more of this occasion to have on hand.
The stamp girls have cleared out my retirement section on the card rack back in the Fall of the year and I have nothing made. I will add that to my "To Do List"!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day (even if it is raining)!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty retirement card with that beautiful embossed panel and pretty little bouquet of flowers. Looks like you have a busy day ahead of you on this rainy day. Take care

LeAnne said...

This is such a happy, cheerful card on this dreary day! She will love it! I will never part with this set, it's so fun to use! Enjoy your day!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet, love that floral image!