Thursday, May 2, 2024

Gorgeously Made Thank You's

 Good Thursday Morning, Everyone!

  Hope your day is off to a great start! 
I am up way too early this morning because I couldn't sleep. By noon I will be ready for a nap! *sigh*  I have a full day of things to do then a grocery store run this evening so I doubt a nap will be included. It's going to be a bit of a warm one today here in PA. Thankfully, Shawn got all the air conditioners in last evening so we are now ready for the warmer weather! LOL
Today I have a set of cards to show you that I made yesterday with the Masterfully Made Suite that retired. It was out on my table since I wanted to try and put a dent into using up the DSP and create some more Thank You cards. This set is going to Audrey with her next order. 






Card Details:

Stamps: Gorgeously Made (retired)
Ink: Berry Burst
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Vellum, Masterfully Made DSP (retired)
Accessories: Gorgeously Made Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I personally love the combination of colors especially the Berry Burst!
I don't think I really ever cared for it when it was an In Color several years ago but since Stampin Up! brought it back I really do like it!

So, I still do have lots of this DSP left so you may see more of it down the road.
This particular print is one of the prettiest in the pack. It pulls the Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Pretty Peacock & White all together.

****************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day ahead!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are just gorgeous! I love all those rich regal tones. The addition of the vellum is perfect---still lets all those pretty prints shine through!

Carol L said...

This is another set of pretty thank-you cards and I love that big stem of greens on the vellum. Yesterday was another beauty but it seems much cooler out this morning. I don't much watch tv weather anymore, so each day is a surprise for me LOL