Monday, May 6, 2024

Happy Belated Birthday

 Hello & Happy Monday!

It was quite the dreary weekend here in PA but we still managed to take our walks in the evenings. Miss Bailee just loves it except Saturday it was raining and we had umbrella's. She would not walk in any grass because everything was heavily wet. She was soaked until we got home so I thought Sunday I would check Walmart to see if they had any rain jackets for dogs. They had none. She has one but it's too big and she gets all tangled in it. I will have to look on Amazon to see if I can find one.

Anyways, I do have a bright & colorful card to share today!
This is going to a friend of mine who celebrated a birthday recently and I completely forgot about it. It's headed for the mail today!




Card Details:

Stamps: Birthday Greetings (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Flowering Zinnia DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins (Online Exclusives), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Flowering Zinnia DSP is so pretty and I know Audrey loves it!
I have another set of cards for her that she requested using this paper.
Hoping I see her this week to get her order delivered.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those floral papers really are beautiful and this is such a cheerful and bright, fun birthday card. Late or on time, it's a beauty! It really was a dreary weekend wasn't it? Looking for a little sunshine and warmth this week (hopefully) LOL