Monday, August 17, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge #169

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Today over at Merry Monday we have a new challenge for you!
Debbie is our hostess this week so let's get to it!





This was a fun challenge because I loved Debbie's inspiration photo and knew I had scrapbook paper that had the same image on! I actually found that I have 4- 12 X 12 sheets of this which I just may make a pack of these for upcoming craft shows! This paper matched Real Red & Cucumber Crush perfectly so those were the colors I used...


Merry Monday Challenge #169 Card:

Stamps: Sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, EK Success DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain, Banner Framelits, Corner Rounder Punch, Green Rhinestone, White Gel Pen, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape



Hope you will stop by the Merry Monday blog to see what the other ladies have created for inspiration! Lots of great idea's! 


Well, that's all for me today!
Off to get my housework done as long as my back doesn't give me any grief!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

13 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a darling card, Wendy! The sentiment matches your M&M paper perfectly and I love the double flags behind your sentiment circle. Thanks for the inspiration on Merry Monday!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, Wendy!! Love that paper!!

Cat Craig said...

What a wonderfully sweet card. I so love that sea of candy coated chocolates highlighted by the sentiment stack.

Karren said...

Well, this is just the perfect paper for this challenge! Fabulous card, Wendy!

laurie said...

What a FUN card!

Bonnie said...

You couldn't have found anything better for this challenge, Wendy! This is sure a "sweet" card! LOL! Love those M&Ms!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

How sweet - very sweet indeed!!!!!

Deanne :)

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Oh my gosh I laughed so hard when I saw your designer paper. How cool is that and such a pretty card!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wendy, that paper is so adorable and PERFECT!! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--how incredible you had that paper! Darling, festive card, Wendy!

Lori Turner said...

I agree, I laughed out loud too! How PERFECT is that - that you had the same paper LOL...awesome card, friend! xoxoxo

Notes by Nina said...

I love that your paper is so close to the challenge phone, your card is fantastic.

Kristie Goulet said...

That scrapbook paper was just perfect for this challenge. LOL!!! LOVE it and makes me want some M&M's. Hope you have had a great week!