Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ways To Use It Challenge 544

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Another gorgeous day here in PA!
 I'm lovin it and will enjoy it because tomorrow and for the next week they are calling for the humidity & high temps to come back. YUK! I guess i'll be hibernating in the air conditioning!


Today I headed downstairs quickly to make a card for the Ways To Use It Challenge 544 while waiting on the wheelchair people to come. Ryan will finally be getting his new wheelchair! So anyways, the challenge today is being called Lefty! Today is actually Left Handers Day so everything is about the left side!





My pictures aren't the best but they'll have to do as I already addressed the card and put it out for the mail.

I used my Corner Garden background stamp that i've had since last summer. Never inked it till today! It is quite lovely especially embossed. I guess I never used it because it needs alot of coloring and this challenge made me think about embossing it so I did not have to color it. I chose Coastal Cabana as my cardbase and the next panel because it has such a summery feel to it and I knew the Winter White Embossing Powder would look magnificent on it! I added a piece of thick Coastal Cabana Twine to my left side and added my sentiment to the left side! The left side sure is heavy! LOL I am pleased with the outcome! What do you think?


Ways To Use It Challenge 544 Card:

Stamps: Coastal Cabana, One Big Meaning
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Versamark
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Accessories: Winter White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Heaxagon Punch (flag end), Coastal Cabana Thick Twine, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


A very flat & mail friendly card!

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

this is a beauty Wendy, love that stamp and it looks great embossed on the
Coastal Cabana.

Anonymous said...

Nice card

Julia Aston said...

Love the white embossing over that lovely green!