Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sketch Challenge 554

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS and it's one of those challenge I like to participate in each week, if time permits. I'm working on a card order for Audrey so I put today's sketch to good use.







I needed to make a pack of Get Well cards so I pulled out this retired set, Because I Care . It worked perfectly for today's sketch and I think Audrey will enjoy these. They are also flat & mail friendly!


Sketch Challenge 554 Card:

Stamps: Because I Care, Sincere Saluations (sentiment)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz & Marina Mist SU Markers, Memento Black, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Marina Mist 12 X 12 DSP Paper Stack (retired), Whisper White
Accessories: Marina Mist 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Stamp A Ma Jig, 2 Sided Tape

Another pack all ready for delivery on Saturday!
WooHoo!


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Your cards are so pretty! Love them! P.S. I always wish I purchased more of the thin ribbons you use!

Vicki Burdick said...

I am loving this set Wendy!!! You know I love that flower and the color is awesome!! Beautiful!!!!