Sunday, August 16, 2015

Butterfly Cards for Audrey

Hello & Happy Sunday!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

I had a call yesterday from my good customer, Audrey, asking if she could order a few packs of cards. She loves cards with butterflies on them so I got to work on them right away!





I am trying to use up some DSP packs that only have a piece or 2 left in them. This paper is from SaleABration 2015, called Best Year Ever DSP. I love the prints & colors in that pack!

I'm sure my customer is going to love this pack!
This little butterfly die is probably my favorite of all the butterfly dies! I love how dainty it is!


Butterfly Cards:

Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories: MS Scallop Heart Border Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Bold Butterfly Framelits, White Pearls, Tombow Liquid Glue


That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Wendy!!! That butterfly is my fave too!!!