Friday, August 28, 2015

Baker's Box Thinlit Die

Hello & Happy Friday!

Just a quick post then i'm headed out the door to Deb's Stampin Up party this evening!
I'm looking forward to seeing all the girls and having a fun time! Also can't wait to see what Nan is going to share with us from the new Holiday Mini that starts on Tuesday! WooHoo!

Today I played a bit with my Baker's Box Thinlit Die. This box wasn't as big as i'd hoped it be but still holds a good bit of stuff!




I filled my box with some Ghiradelli Mini's for a yummy treat! They even match the Delightful Dijon color on my tag!


Baker's Box Thinlits:

Stamps: All Boxed Up
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Bohemian DSP
Accessories: Baker's Box Thinlits, Washi Label Punch, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Clothes Pin, Bermuda Bay 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
I'll see you tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this Wendy!! This die is on my list and also that washi label punch,my heart is broken that I can't come in October to see. :( Have fun at your party!!

laurie said...

What a cute treat box! i love the bow at the top!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Too cute! I definitely want this die.