Saturday, August 15, 2015

Blackberry Bliss Bread Box

Hello & Happy Saturday!

The heat is on here in PA today. 
I'm going to make a quick trip out to the store then back home where i'm going to hibernate for the next few days! Hubby & I will probably canning pasta sauce sometime this weekend since we have a boatload of tomatoes that need to be used. It's a time consuming process but well worth it once winter comes and we crack open a jar of fresh pasta sauce! Yum!
Sometime in between I hope to sneak off to my stamp table to craft a bit. There is a little project in the back of my mind that i'd like to try and whip up. I'll tell you more about that later!

Today I am going to share another bread box that I made last weekend. This one I gave to my good friend, Deb! I used the Market Fresh DSP and Blackberry Bliss cardstock for it. Love this color! The directions for the bread box have the breads wrapped in Saran Wrap and sitting down in the box. I did not do that with this type of bread because it has a glaze on it. I left it in the small foil pans and covered them with the Saran Wrap and sat it down inside the box. The top edge of the foil pain does not allow the pan to sit down in the whole way. And that's ok. The glaze is messy so that's why I left the bread in the pans. 





I tucked the little flaps on the outside, inside and then I added some lace trim to the top of the box. I added my Blackberry Bliss Ribbon then tied on my tag with some Blackberry Bliss Heavy Twine from SaleABration 2015. I took the ends of the twine and frayed them just for interest. This box is actually my favorite, I love the colors! 

Here is the link for the directions for making the bread boxes. They really dress up a little loaf of goodness and would be great in the fall & winter when people are baking breads for gifts. If you have a Simply Score Board from Stampin Up! you really need to give this a try! Quick & easy!


Blackberry Bliss Farmer's Market Bread Box:

Stamps: Homemade for You
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Farmer's Market DSP
Accessories: Simply Score Board, Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon & Heavy Twine, Lace Trim, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Tombow Liquid Glue, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!
~Wendy

No comments: