Friday, August 21, 2015

Swallowtail In Pistachio

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday I took the day off from blogging to wrap up the card order I have been working on.
Here is another pack I made for Audrey. 
She asked for butterflies and she will surely get butterflies with this order!






I made a card similar to this about a month or so ago. I stamped my butterfly in Strawberry Slush and loved the look! Today I stamped my butterfly in Pistachio Pudding and added matching Thick Twine, some small white pearls and my sentiment. My pictures aren't that great. I'm working with some different lights in my light box but i'm thinking I may need a newer camera. I've had this one since 2010. It is a Nikon Coolpix.

I know Audrey is going to love these!

Swallowtail Card Set:

Stamps: Swallowtail, Simply Sketched sentiment
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Memento Black
Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Accessories: Pistachio Pudding Thick Twine, White Pearls, Stamp A Ma Jig, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Hubby will soon be home and we have some errands to run. Tomorrow I will be taking the day off from blogging to spend the day with him. Sunday he will be working. 

Thanks for stopping by & have a good weekend!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love that big butterfly in Pistachio!!! your customer will love these!!!

D'Ann said...

Oh so very pretty! Really love this set of cards!