Monday, August 24, 2015

Yet Another Bread Box

Hello & Happy Monday!

It sure was a wonderful weekend and I enjoyed just relaxing and spending time with Shawn.

Today I am going to share another Bread Box I made 2 weeks ago. I really love this Farmer's Market DSP and the prints on it. I wish there would be a sheet of strawberry's in there too but sadly there is not. 

This is the box I made when I whipped up the Lemon Glazed Zucchini Breads.





I will be making more of these come cooler weather for pumpkin bread! These are a nice way to present a loaf of yummy bread to a friend, neighbor, teacher or co worker! I better start investing in more aluminum foil pans! LOL

Bread Box #3:

Stamps: Homemade For You
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Very Vanilla, Farmer's Market DSP
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, 2 3/8 Circle Scallop Punch, Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon, Very Vanilla & Gold Trimmed Thick Twine, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue


Well, that's all I have for today!
I am going to try to start the process of making some black raspberry jelly today! 
It's one of my favorites! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, and I LOVE your black raspberry jelly!!!!