Saturday, August 29, 2015

Decorated Jelly Jar

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Busy day today!

I completely forgot to get my blog updated this morning. Gigi & Bailee had Doggie Spa Day till noon then hubby & I did some work around the house, gave Ryan a buzz cut, fixed supper then I finally had a chance to grab a shower! I feel soo much better but my eyes are starting to get heavy. The Baltimore Ravens are playing right now and I just hope I can keep my peepers open!

On Thursday I made some Black Raspberry Jelly. I decided to get these small 4 oz jars for something different this year. I had really hoped the small jars would fit into the Baker's Box but it did not. So I decorated a jar of jelly to give to a friend. 






Decorated Jelly Jar:

Stamps: Homemade for You
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Bohemian DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Bermuda Bay 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multipurpose Glue

A quick & easy gift!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Yummy, I know the goodness awaiting inside that jar!!! Cute presentation!!!