Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Color Challenge 542

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge Day over at SCS. This is one of my favorite challenges that I try to play along with each week. My back has been bothering me the last few days but today feels like the worst so I decided to just take my pain medicine and take it easy today. After seeing the Color Challenge I decided I needed to make a card first, then rest! The colors are so pretty!

Here are the colors this week:

Elegant Eggplant, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze & Mossy Meadow
with the dessert option of casing one of the design team cards
I passed on dessert....





This card took me all but 15 minutes to whip up! Probably one of the fastest cards I ever made! LOL I used a few new things on it that I got in my order last week. The Ornate Tag Topper is beautiful! The Elegant Dots Embossing Folder is just that, elegant!  And the Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace Trim is yummy!! My stamp set is For All Things, which I love, too! The Brushed Bronze Button was in my stash and I used it to tie up my Mossy Meadow & Delightful Dijon Ribbons together. I attached my embossed Elegant Eggplant panel then added my pretty tag with some dimensionals. I'm really happy with it!


Color Challenge 542 Card:

Stamps: For All Things
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Elegant Dots EF, Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon, Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace Trim, Brushed Bronze Button, Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


Hope you like my card!

That's all for today!
Going to go rest the back so hopefully tomorrow is a better day!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: