Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sketch Challenge 553

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

What a beautiful day here in PA today! The weather could not be lovelier!
I always say, my kind of weather is sunny & 70's!
I love having the windows open to let the fresh cool air blow thru and i'm sure that sleeeping tonight will be terrific!

Today I did hop down to the stamp table for about an hour to create a card for today's Sketch Challenge 553. Here is the sketch & my card:




I wanted to make an anniversary card for on the card rack and the sketch worked great for it!


Sketch Challenge 553 Card:

Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Black Stazon
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Stacked with Love Paper Pad
Accessories: MS Heart Border Punch, Circle Nestibilities, Hexagon Punch (flag end), Red Enamel Dots, 2 Sided Tape

A quick & easy card and one that is very mail friendly!


That's all for today!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous!! It just pops!!!