Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Color Challenge 543

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS.
Here are this week's colors and my card...

Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray & Lucky Limeade
w/ dessert option of using twine, floss or string




I just got this set at my party last month and finally had a chance to ink it up!
These flowers are quite beautiful and stamp so nicely!

I seen this card design over on Pinterest and put it to good work today! The split panel gives the card some interest. The one panel is the main focus and the smaller panel is embossed with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder. I added some Bermuda Bay Twine on my main panel and tied a bow with it. I added some clear rhinestones to my flowers to make them pop. I really love the design and those pretty flowers!

What do you think?


Color Challenge #543 Card:

Stamps: Wild About Flowers
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: Elegant Dots EF, Bermuda Bay Twine, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this and that set is wonderful!!