Monday, April 22, 2024

Best Route Birthday

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend! It surely was a bit on the chilly side here but that did not stop us from getting out to walk. Even Bailee loved it!
Today it's back to the normal weekly routine....Shawn is off to work and I have to get some cleaning done. So, let's get right to the card today...



This is a card that was requested from Audrey on her last order for a man that was turning 90 soon and loves to ride his bike everyday. I am floored that a man of that age still rides a bike! I pulled out the suite of retired En Route and got to work. The papers on the card were strips that were left over from other projects and I also used the Memories & More Kit from it that I am not sure I ever used before. 

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, Mango Melody (retired), En Route Memories & More Kit (retired), Best Route DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have always liked this suite of products for the colors & prints and it makes for some nice masculine cards. Audrey loved it!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Definitely my motto today! 
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

GREAT card for that active 90 year old! And I LOVE your meme! Cleaning is so much easier with rock and roll music!

Carol L said...

This is a great masculine card with those awesome papers you used. I love the colors and design and I can just imagine how this card will be enjoyed by a 90 yr old who still rides his bike every day! We had a frost advisory this morning and it's quite chilly this morning in the house. Hopefully the sun will come out and warm things up on this Monday! Stay warm and have a great day