Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Filled With Happiness

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all doing well!
Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon at my stamp table working on some projects.
I finished up Audrey's card order Monday and will be delivering it to her this evening. 
So I needed to make a few customer thank you cards and I pulled out the Filled With Happiness stamp set. This set is in the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog and will be retiring at the end of this month, unfortunately! I really liked this set and feel like there are so many from that catalog that have not even seen ink yet. If you know me you know I will still use them even if they are retired!





Card Details:

Stamps: Filled With Happiness
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Poetic Expressions DSP
Accessories: Distressed Tiles 3D EF, Modern Oval Punch, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Tinsel Gems 3 Pack, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty way to send thanks in a card. That sentiment panel is a perfect way to express how you feel and I really like these colors too. I still have unopened packs of Afternoon Tea and Apple Cider dsp from SU! so I use retired stuff too - it never goes out of style! Have a great Wednesday.