Sunday, April 28, 2024

Thank You Cards

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today we are in for a big warm up! It's only been in the 50's to low 60's here this past week but today we are headed to the 80's! Major change for us for sure!
I have a set of Thank You cards to share that I have wanted to share since Friday but time got away from me. I used the set called Inked & Tiled and the Glorious Gingham DSP that sadly both are retiring. 








Card Details:

Stamps: Inked & Tiled
Ink: Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist, Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist, Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Glorious Gingham DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am in major need for Thank You cards so this set is much needed!

Do you have any fun plans today?
Shawn is going to do yard work once the fog burns off and I hope to make my way to my stamp table for a little bit. I'm in need of some stamp therapy and warm sunshine!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a wonderful design and I love all of the assorted colors you used on this great set of thank-you cards. I find it difficult to believe it's going up in the 80s today because it's still so chilly in my house that I'm wearing a hoodie once again. Stay warm and enjoy the sunshine and have a great Sunday!

Vicki said...

Love this set.