Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thinking of You Set

Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

I took a couple days away from making any cards the last several days as it's been really nice here in PA. I sat outside with Bailee while she roamed the yard. The sunshine felt good! I had a call from Audrey this past week for a few more cards that she added to her list and I thought i'd better soon get started on them. I made a pack of Thinking of You for her and boy, was I ever rusty getting started! 

Last week my preorder arrived which really wasn't much other than the new 2024-2026 In Color stuff. That is one thing I always purchase! The new In Colors are so pretty!
Anyways, I made a pack of cards for Audrey with this new pack of DSP that I grabbed. The paper is called Unbounded Beauty DSP.






Card Details:

Stamps: Garden Meadow (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Petunia Pop (New In Color)
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink (New In Color), Petunia Pop (New In Color), Basic White, Unbounded Beauty DSP 
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies,  Adhesive Backed Dragonflies & Birds (Online Exclusives), Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

One pack down and 2 more to go!
Today it's to be a rainy day so you know where I will be!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Our sump pump has been running none stop since last Thursday!
Yesterday it finally stopped but I wonder for how long with rain today?! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

It has been beautiful here in PA, but of course, the rain just can't stay away, can it?! Your cards are beautiful! I love those bright colors! I just got my preorder yesterday and haven't had a chance to play yet!

Carol L said...

What a beautiful set of cards with those pretty spring-like colors and patterns! I'm glad you've been enjoying the pretty weather before the rains come in later today. I love your mud meme - too funny! Take care hugs!

Vicki said...

Beautiful 😍