Monday, April 29, 2024

Thoughtful Expressions HB

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Did you enjoy a nice weekend?
The weather yesterday was very pleasant for a change! I even spent some time at my stamp table which was the highlight of my day!
I pulled out the stamp set Thoughtful Expressions and played with it. Not sure that I ever used the stamps but I know I have used the dies.



Card Details:

Stamps: Thoughtful Expressions, Very Best Occasions
Ink: Memento Black, Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath & Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Moody Mauve, Basic White, Poetic Expressions DSP
Accessories: Thoughtful Expressions Dies, Fun Patterns EF (Online Exclusives), Adhesive Backed Dragonflies & Birds, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm not happy with the coloring of my flower. I wanted the centers colored with Moody Mauve but it was a bit too dark for my liking so I took my Bubble Bath Dark Blend over it to soften it. Not sure I am liking it and may redo it.

Today I have a few chores to do then i'm headed to my stamp table for a bit.
I got so many idea's running thru my head that I want to try while i'm not busy and before I forget! LOL 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I think the flowers are a perfect match to the pretty background design you created with the split panels. Everything coordinates beautifully and I love those tiny birds too. Have a great Monday and enjoy the sunshine!

Vicki said...

The flowers look great.