Friday, April 19, 2024

Happy Mother's Day

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Woke up this morning to a bit of a chill but then again I am always kinda cold these days.
I got up early with Shawn this morning to get my laundry started and get the pork & sauerkraut in the crock pot for supper. It's one of my favorite meals but sure makes the house stinky!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made the other day for on the card rack. I try to work ahead when I have the time and Mother's Day will be here in the blink of an eye. I wanted to use some of the beautiful Perennial Lavender DSP that is in the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog. Such a pretty variety of prints that you cannot go wrong with.






Card Details:

Stamps: Perennial Postage
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White, Perennial Lavender DSP
Accessories: Perennial Postage Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This entire suite of products is beautiful and will make lovely cards for almost any occasion.

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

we are on the same wave length - I just finished making my mother's day cards last week LOL Loving the colors and papers on this set and those tiny butterflies on the sentiment panel look amazing!
Been trying to respond to your email, but I can't send any out for some weird reason. Every one I click to send it gives me an error saying needs authentication whatever that means. Have a good Friday and that pork and sauerkraut sounds good. I just made that last week too LOL Hugs