Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Excellent Eggs For Easter

 Good Morning from a VERY wet & rainy Pennsylvania!

It's been a few days since I last updated but today I knew I had to get back at it.
Ever since the bridge collapse in Baltimore I found this live video that you can watch 24/7 on the clean up. So needless to say I have been glued to You Tube watching this. Such a somber thing though knowing that there are still people under all the collapsed metal and certainly all this bad weather has been delaying the recovery & clean up.
 
Also my dear sweet friend, Vicki, lost her husband on Saturday. They both were fighting cancer for the last several months. I have not known them all my life but we became very good friends in 2010 when we moved to Joplin, Missouri. Even after our move back to PA we still stayed good friends. They even made the trip to PA one summer for a week vacation and stayed with us. We've made lots of memories with them. Her husband was one in a million and you could always see & feel the love between the two of them. My heart just aches for her and what she is going thru. She is in my thoughts & prayers every single day. 

So, anyways, I wanted to share this set of cards I made last week for Easter. I used the Excellent Eggs bundle which is so stinkin cute. This set was extra to put on my card rack. When I have extra time I sometimes work ahead or make extra. 






The papers are from the Hot Air Balloon Suite called Lighter Than Air DSP. The pastel colors were just so perfect for spring & Easter. And the little bunny comes from the Excellent Eggs Bundle and is so sweet! The perfect addition to my card!

Card Details:

Stamps: Excellent Eggs
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath, Pool Party, Lighter Than Air DSP
Accessories: Everyday Details Dies, Excellent Eggs Dies, Bubble Bath Ribbon, Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think these turned out super adorable!

Well, today since again we are having yet more rain I am going to pull myself out of my Lazy Boy recliner and go do some stamping! It's been a while! LOL Besides Audrey gave me another order that I need to get started on!
What are you doing on these dreary, rainy days??

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Sounds like a plan! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are just adorable! "Saving" them for ideas for next Easter!
I did not hear about Vicki's husband, that is so sad. I know you'd like to be there to be with her!

Carol L said...

I'm so sorry to learn of the passing of Vicki's husband. Easter was not a joyful holiday for her I'm sure and I wish her peace in the coming days as she faces life on her own.
Your card is so cute with all those fun spring colors, eggs and cute little bunny on the sentiment. I hope your Easter was a good one for you and your family. I won't be playing in any puddles - it feels like winter came back with a vengeance with all that cold, rain and wind today! BRRRRR