Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Translucent Florals

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Phew, did it ever get a bit sticky, hot yesterday! It was a bit too much for me and I know Bailee panted her butt off all evening. Might have to try to talk Shawn into soon getting the air conditioner units put in! I know he hates that job but those hot summer days are knocking on the door. Anyways, I do have a card to share today that I made with the Translucent Florals Bundle & the Delightful Florals DSP that was on the Online Exclusives list but I think it has sold out. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Translucent Florals
Ink: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Basic White, Delightful Florals DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Thoughtful Expressions Dies, Basics 3D EF (Online Exclusives), Translucent Florals Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I may try to play more with this set today before I head out to the dentist this afternoon.
Yea, it's time for another crown! Incase I haven't said it....I am the queen of crowns, quite literally! I'll be glad when this is over with but I am also a bit worried as they are calling for thunderstorms today! Hope they wait till I am tucked away at home!!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


The lilacs are in full bloom in my area! 
Sure wish I still had my lilac bush, they smell is so nice!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is just beautiful! The pretty colors in those papers are so bright & cheerful! Stay cool, my friend!

Carol L said...

What a beautiful set of papers with a great sentiment and some perfect soft embossing too. I love that delicate see-through flower! I got the fan out last night. I was fine during the day but it really got warm last night, for sure! I just LOVE lilacs too and that coffee graphic with them is fabulous! What a wonderful way to start a day! Good luck at the dentist and hopefully you'll be home before the storms come.