Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Treat Bags W/ CC299

Hello again!!


Back quickly to share these cute treat bags I made last week. I used PTI's Lg Glassine Bags and placed a Clear Toy Pop inside it. I made a belly band with some SU's Dashing DSP. Added a quick sentiment from Hero Arts and a decorated clothes pin. These clothes pins are SOOO fun to make and add so much to a project. I added a button with some MS baker's twine tied in a bow!

A cute little stocking stuffer! I love this!! :)






Treat Bags:

Stamps: Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, GP White, SU Dashing DSP
Accessories: SU Circle & Scallop Punches, Clothes Pin, Button, MS Baker's Twine, MS Loopy Border Punch, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

7 comments:

Vicki said...

These are soooooo cute!! Love the clothspin covered with the DSP!! So clever you are!!

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Little Inspirations said...

I've never seen a clothespin decorated before, but I likey :) This is really cute and I absolutely LOVE those clear toy candies! YUM!!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

What a cute gift idea. Love the clothespin idea..too cute.

Oh your clear toys...I missed them this year.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Boy do those pops bring back memories! The nuns always gave us a box of them on the last day of class, before the holiday! Gorgeous snack project!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Adorable!

Tammi said...

These are awesome, your definitely set for the holidays!