Friday, March 4, 2011

Free 4 All Challenge #54


Hello & Happy TGIF!!!

Thank God the weekend is here!! I'm happy about that because it's been a long week but we're in for rain then a cold front coming thru, again. Oh the joy's of spring wanting to come then winter letting you know it's still here!

Anyways, the Free 4 All Challenge over at SCS was themed "Got a Lucky Penny"! Well, I have a Lucky Shamrock that i'm sharing with you today in hopes it'll bring me some good luck!





This took me about 35 mins to whip up and i'm pretty happy with it!
Hope you like too!

Free 4 All Challenge #54 Card:

Stamps: Lucky Shamrock
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, PTI White, DSP from Hobby Lobby
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Ribbon and Glittery Shamrock Button all from Micheal's, MS Green Twine, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very nice tailored card! Love the embossing and the colors.... Great card GF!

Carol L said...

Well shiver me shamrocks, just look at all this lucky green on your card! I love it Wendy!
Have a great weekend!