Monday, July 9, 2012

Merry Monday July Challenge

Hello & Happy Monday, friends!

Lesley is on vacation the entire month of July so there are no real sketches posted to do this month other than going back and picking old sketches to keep on making those Christmas cards!
Since I have this huge Holiday Craft Show at the end of November I like to keep on top of making Christmas items all year long! So, today I went back and chose a sketch from week #2 and made another card....



I chose this sketch because I was working with this stamp set earlier in the day and already had my image stamped. The rest fell into place once I found a sketch to use it with!


Merry Monday July Challenge- Week #2 Card:

Stamps: Tree Trimmings, More Merry Messages
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Esppresso
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Neenah White, Silver Glitter Paper
Accessories: Swiss Dots EF, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Marina Mist Grosgrain, Silver Beads, Stamp A Ma Jig, Scor Tape


I really like this card because of the colors but also because it's flat and very mailable!
Well, that's all for today!
Hope you can find some time to play along with us this month and get those Christmas cards made!
Here is the link to  go see what everyone else made!


~Wendy

6 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Another stunning card Wendy, I love the non-traditional colours. The textured backgound is fantastic and the gold pearls and beautiful.

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty card - I really like that sketch, and may have to use that one for my next Christmas card. The ornaments are just lovely!
Cheers, Karen

Bonnie said...

And it made another gorgeous card, Wendy! I love the blue with Early Espresso! I wouldn't have thought about that. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, these ornaments work so well with Marina Mist. The embossed polka dots provide the perfect backdrop

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh so pretty Wendy! Love the crisp feel to this card - really elegant!

Lesley said...

I "need" the new Christmas word set! WOW! Very pretty Wendy!