Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Creative Weekend...

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone enjoyed a nice weekend and stayed cool! It was literally quite horrible around most parts of the US this last week or so. I got all my errands done so that I could spend the entire weekend down in the basement crafting away! I got so much accomplished!!
Here are a few things I shared over on Facebook earlier today....




Of course, I have been on a roll with making these acrylic Post It Note Holders and still have a few left to do. I found the zebra paper at AC Moore one night last week when I popped in there quick. I thought it'd be fun to use it for one of these and I really do like the look of it!

Well, that is all for now!
Stay tuned for Merry Monday tomorrow so i'll see you then!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

No comments: