Monday, June 17, 2013

Merry Monday Challenge Week #67

Hello & Happy Monday!

It's time for another sketch from Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper.
I loved this sketch!! Hope you can pop over to Lesley's blog to see what the other Merry Makers have created this week and play along!

Here we go!




I also made a matching Door Knob Hanger...

I love the colors! Probably one of my favorites!


Merry Monday Week #67 Card:

Stamps: Bold Snowflake, Greeting of the Season, More Merry Messages
Ink: Island Indigo, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Liquid Multi Mono, Dimensionals, Hot Glue

Well, lots to do today since we just got home late last nite. 
Piles of laundry await!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

PS. I'll have more on my vacation one day this week!

9 comments:

Lesley said...

LOVE the colours and the matching door knob hanger! How much fun!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great colors this week and I love both your projects!

Bonnie said...

I love these colors and that big snowflake! Great idea to make a door hanger to go with it! Glad you're back safely from vacation! It looked like you were having a wonderful time. Can't wait to see more pictures!

LeAnne said...

You are so clever! I did not know what to do with this paper....and it i perfect with your big snowflake! The door hanger is cute too! Hope you had a blast on vaca!

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a fabulous set! I love the card you've created with that stripey DSP and your matching door hanger is a lovely touch!

Carol L said...

Welcome home, and I know you had a great vacation!
Beautiful colors on your card today and I love those perfect little bows you always make! NJ!

Notes by Nina said...

What a fantastic set Wendy, these colours are wonderful.

Margaret Moody said...

I love both of your creations, Wendy! I love these colors too and regret so much not purchasing the snowflake stamp you used! Love how you've featured it here!

Allisa said...

Love your color scheme and your door hanger is too cute!