Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick post today!

This is the card I made for my dear sweet customer, Audrey. She ordered 2 packs of Happy Thanksgiving Day cards to send her family and this is what I made for her.




I used an Amuse stamp set for these called, Bounty of the Season. These were very simple and easy to make and of course the inside is blank because she loves to write her own messages inside. I added a small vanilla pearl to the ribbon on the wheat stalks. I personally loved these and did not want to part with them! She loved them as well. 


Happy Thanksgiving Day Card Sets:

Stamps: Bounty of the Season- Amuse
Ink: Hello Honey, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Hello Honey
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Small Vanilla Pearl, 2 Sided Tape


Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: