Saturday, May 28, 2016

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Quick update then we have a busy day ahead on this Memorial Day weekend.
It's crazy how hot & humid it is outside but I guess that's why they call it the start of the summer season. I call it yukky!

Anyways, here's another card that was made with the Botanical Builder Framelits. I really love those dies! 



The sentiment comes from the SaleABration set Party Pants from 2016.


Thinking of You Card:

Stamps: Party Pants SAB 2016
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Botanical Gardens DSP
Accessories: Botanical Builder Framelits, White Pearl, Tombow Liquid Glue


That's all for me today!
I'm off to get some flowers planted and make a fruit salad for tomorrow! Yummy!

Thanks for stopping by & have a super great day!

~Wendy

No comments: