Friday, May 6, 2016

A Simple Happy Birthday

Hello & Happy TGIF!

It's still very gloomy & rainy in this part of the country. It's been about 12 days straight of rain, not constant but mostly showers & misty. We had 2 afternoons that we had some sun but it was short lived with more rain & thunderstorms. Today heavy rain is in the forecast. The gloom & doom is very depressing and I hope sunshine is soon to follow! In the meantime I have another card to share today. It's one I had in my favorite's for quite awhile that I cased from the incredible Chiaki Haverstick! I love her simple designs that pack a punch!


I did however change up the flower center with a rhinestone instead of using a button like she did and also my sentiment panel is different. The colors and pretty paper is what caught my eye on her card. Thank you, Chiaki, for your inspiration!


Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Rose Wonder sentiment
Ink: Island Indigo 
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, All Bloom DSP (retired)
Accessories: Fun Flower Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch (for banner end), Tombow Liquid Glue

That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is an awesome card! So pretty! Like the colors! Just stunning!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love that flower!