Sunday, November 5, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Card Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was a very fun day with my stamp friends!
We stamped several projects for Fall/Thanksgiving and i'm excited to share them starting tomorrow!

Today I wanted to show you my second set of Thanksgiving cards I made for my customer. She requested 2 packs then called again and requested another pack. She keeps me busy!
So, check this set out! They are my favorites!!!





 So simple and it's all because of that pretty paper!

Happy Thanksgiving Card Set:

Stamps: PSX 
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


When you have pretty paper like this there is really nothing more you need!
Love, love, love!

*******************************************
My thoughts today....


Our leaves in this area are starting to change color and they are quickly dropping too!
The times & seasons go by so fast anymore, don't they?

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous! It is so hard to find pretty Thanksgiving sentiments. Good for you, having such a good customer.

Carol L said...

Beautiful papers indeed, and the fonts on that sentiment are gorgeous too! Beautiful cards and I look forward to seeing what you and your stamping friends made together :)

Cindy Linthicum said...

What beautiful fall DSP! Perfect for Thanksgiving cards.