Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Christmas Popcorn Boxes

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Halfway thru the week!

Today I have a cute treat to share using the Popcorn Box Thinlit.
I made several different ones but will just share this one today.





Christmas Popcorn Boxes:

Stamps: Seasonal Chums, Half Full
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories: Popcorn Box Thinlit, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Twine, Hole Punch, Cello Bag, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My little tag is diecut from a tag that is in the Popcorn Box Thinlits. It was perfect size for my Merry Christmas sentiment. That sentiment comes from the Half Full set.

I like the size of this box!
I used a small cello bag that I filled with Hershey Kisses and then I tied my bag shut with Cherry Cobbler Twine and added my tag. I also added a handful of shred paper to the bottom of my box so the candy treat stuck out the top.

It's a project that is alittle more involved but once it was done it was well worth the effort!

****************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now! 
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, these are so cute! I just LOVE that little bunny hugging the snowman - adorable! Sweet treat holders and great colors and papers too! Hope you enjoyed this beautiful Wednesday!

Janice M said...

These are cute! Love the colors/paper you used.

Cindy Linthicum said...

You definitely keep the candy companies in business with all of your great treat ideas. Lots of smiling faces from the recipients too I'm sure.