Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Thoughtful Branches

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I wanted to share with you a set of cards made for my customer who asked for Happy Birthday cards with a bird. Now, that sorta threw me since I am not much of a bird person and my stamp collection of birds matches that! I went thru every single set I own and found this one, Thoughtful Branches, which was a Stampin Up special a year or 2 ago. It was only available for a few months then went away, sadly. It's a beautiful set with matching dies. Anyways, to make a long story short..I used the birds that were in this set and got my cards made!

This card is a semi case of one I had in my favorites but I did change up a few things to kinda make it my own. I really love the pop of red from the birds in the tree! I know my customer will love these too!






Card Set Details:

Stamps: Thoughtful Branches, Special Celebrations
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Falling Snow EF, Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Red Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I felt this set was perfect for February with the snowy scene and bright red birds!
Hope you like!

***************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! I didn't get that set but looking at those sweet little birds, I am wishing I did! Very cheery!

Carol L said...

This is a wonderful set of cards, and I do like those tiny red birds on the white tree! The softly embossed background looks so pretty too on this basic but beautiful design! Hope you had a great day!

Janice M said...

These are so pretty! Love making cards like this. Mine tend to be all die cuts except for the sentiment. I sometimes like to add deer too for a more "masculine" card?!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think that when they created this tree die, they had one heck of a nice idea! You go girl with this exquisite design. Very striking!