Friday, October 4, 2019

Birthday Card for Sister Anna

Hello & Happy Friday!!

Finally made it to the weekend!

Today I got a pretty birthday card to share that was requested by my card lady for a friend of hers from church, Sister Anna. She wanted something Fall so I pulled out last years pack of Country Lane DSP and found something suitable.



This paper is really pretty and I thought it turned out beautifully for her friend!
She also requested a cross be put on it somewhere so I placed it inside.
The sentiment comes from an old Paper Pumpkin Kit. I tend to use that one alot because I like the font. The ribbon is Mint Macaron 1/4 Shimmer Ribbon that is from the annual catalog. It ties so nicely and is very soft.

Card Details:

Stamps: Paper Pumpkin Sentiment (retired)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Country Lane DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Mint Macaron Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Quick & easy and I was pleased with the outcome!
And i'm slowly using up my stash of Designer Series Papers!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Just perfect! I love the layering colors and the paper is wonderful. Enjoy these cool temps! My curtains are blowing in the wind!

Vicki Burdick said...

So beautiful!! I love that paper!!