Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Raven

Hello & Happy Thursday!

One week until Halloween and Trick or Treat Night!
The countdown is on!

It's to be a beautiful day here and the temps are to get into the 70's!
Maybe I can open the windows for a little!

Yesterday, I was at my stamp table much of the afternoon making some Halloween cards.
My card uses a new set called The Raven from the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog.





My cardstock colors are Basic Black, Gray Granite & Whisper White but I should have used Basic Gray to go with the small piece of Monster Bash DSP that I used.
I sponged all the edges with Memento Black ink to give it a scary look.
I may redo this and send to my niece.
She loves the Baltimore Ravens (like us!!) and also loves Halloween!

Card Details:

Stamps: The Raven
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Whisper White, Monster Bash DSP
Accessories: Stylish Scroll EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Banner Punch (retired), Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Glue Dot, Monster Bash Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm pretty happy with this and it was fun playing with this new set!
Hope you like it, too!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The sponged edges make it look super spooky! I used my Raven die lots this year, also. Love the addition of the feather to the inside, Wendy. Very nicely done.

Carol L said...

Love this wicked Halloween card with the raven and great background! Spooky and fun both inside and outside!

LeAnne said...

That is AWESOME! What a cool, spooky bird...very Halloweenish for sure!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cool and don't redo it is perfect!!!!