Friday, April 24, 2020

Whipper Snapper Dog

Hello & Happy Friday!

It was another rainy, dreary day here in south central Pennsylvania.
I'm so tired of the doom & gloom of these rainy days.
I need lots of sunshine in my life to keep me stepping!

My post is late today as I thought I had already had this post ready to go live this morning.
I took it easy today after a week of not feeling well.
I slept in this morning and just tinkered around the rest of the day.
Sometimes ya just need to take it easy.
I had a long talk on the phone this afternoon with my dear friend Deb which was the highlight of my day! I threw some chicken pies in the oven for supper and finally jumped in the shower only to put pj's right back on! Yes, it's that kind of day!

I worked this week on a card order and one of the requests was a couple cards made for a child with no sentiments on. I'm fine with making cards for kids but without sentiments just throws me off.
This is one I created...



This card uses a Whipper Snapper stamp that I have had in my collection for many years.
The paper is Basic Grey Max & Whiskers.

Card Details:

Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Grey Max & Whiskers
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dots, Bermuda Bay 1/4 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope this works for my card lady.
I always struggle with a card with no saying on it.
I need to get 4 more made for her before I deliver these.
Ughh, the struggle is real!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


I hope that made you laugh!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I miss those great whipper snapper stamps and this one looks great on your card! Great papers and colors too. I haven't felt inspired to do much of anything either lately. I think we're all depressed from being held captive in our own homes. It's like solitary confinement sometimes LOL Hope you feel better soon too!

Janice M said...

Another cute Whipper Snapper! Don't think I have any of these dog ones? I have a few dogs but tend to lean more towards the cats! And I have some of their snowmen also. I'm pretty sure I have this paper pad too! We ever have a stamping together day I'll have t bring my Whipper Snapper along! Have Penny Blacks too bbut you'd think I was moving in If I brought them all at once!